Heavy Equipment Operator
Dubois Construction is seeking a safety-minded, qualified, team-oriented individual who is interested in operating various pieces of Construction equipment. The selected candidate will be responsible for the safe, efficient and proper operation of various pieces of equipment including but not limited to: Excavator, Dozer, grader, roller and loader. Duties will also include routine maintenance and cleaning of the machines
Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe working environment.
• Must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
• Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• The willingness to travel to other Project locations throughout Vermont when needed.
• A valid driver’s license.
To apply for a position at Dubois Construction please download our application by clicking the lick below.
Print and complete the form. For consideration we ask each applicant to be honest and as detailed as they can. You may fax, email, mail or hand deliver your application, please refer to our contact page for delivery information.
If you can not download the application, please download Adobe Reader Below: