Dubois Construction is seeking a safety minded, highly motivated, self-starter to manage, schedule, track costs, and oversee single or multiple Site work and road construction projects throughout Vermont. Responsibilities include but not limited to: scheduling, cost control and tracking, communication and the ability to assist with traffic control when needed. The right candidate should have a background in drainage, grades, layout, figuring quantities, and trucking. Knowledge in the use of GPS layout and grade control is a benefit but not required.
Classification: Year-round weekly salary.
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
• Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years prior experience in site work and road construction.
• The ability to work effectively in a high pressure, multi-tasking environment.
• Manage administrative duties in a timely manner and be able to work independently.
• The willingness to travel to other project locations throughout Vermont when needed.
• Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• A valid driver’s license.
To apply for a position at Dubois Construction please download our application by clicking the lick below.
Print and complete the form. For consideration we ask each applicant to be honest and as detailed as they can. You may fax, email, mail or hand deliver your application, please refer to our contact page for delivery information.
If you can not download the application, please download Adobe Reader Below: