Dubois Construction is seeking a safety minded, qualified leader to be the Foreperson for a site work crew. The selected candidate should be familiar with all aspects of site work and road construction operations and must have the ability to effectively lead and manage a crew in the field. This candidate should have a background in drainage, grades, layout, figuring quantities, and trucking. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; working knowledge and thorough understanding of job estimating, specification and operating procedures, assisting in crew conflict resolution, participating with the employee evaluation process, training new hires, and coordinating crew logistics.
Classification: Seasonal weekly salary.
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
• Strong mathematical skills, computer skills and the ability to manage administrative duties in a timely manner.
• Must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• The willingness to travel to other project locations throughout Vermont when needed.
• A valid driver’s license.
To apply for a position at Dubois Construction please download our application by clicking the lick below.
Print and complete the form. For consideration we ask each applicant to be honest and as detailed as they can. You may fax, email, mail or hand deliver your application, please refer to our contact page for delivery information.
If you can not download the application, please download Adobe Reader Below: