Dubois Construction is seeking safety minded, qualified, self-motivated candidates to work on various construction projects. The selected individuals will work in utility capacity which could mean transferring from one task to another as demands require assistance on a project. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; raking, shoveling, assisting with traffic sign and cone/barrel placement, and operating small equipment. Previous road construction experience is not required. We are willing to train the right candidate who possesses a strong work ethic and is eager to learn.
Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
• Experience in operating a power broom, skid steer, etc. is beneficial but not required.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
• The adaptation to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• The willingness to travel to other project locations throughout Vermont when needed.
• A valid driver’s license is required.
To apply for a position at Dubois Construction please download our application by clicking the lick below.
Print and complete the form. For consideration we ask each applicant to be honest and as detailed as they can. You may fax, email, mail or hand deliver your application, please refer to our contact page for delivery information.
If you can not download the application, please download Adobe Reader Below: